Frequently Asked Questions
- I am a registered user, how can I update my software to the latest version?
- All the installation packages of trial (not demo) version are also the upgrade packages. So please download the latest version of the software you registered from the "Download" page.
- I have successfully placed and order, but I didn't received any response from you, Why?
- Because the time difference exists in the world, you can expect a response from SoftRM within 24 hours. If you don't get a response from SoftRM within 48 hours, please try to contact SoftRM with a different mailbox.
- Why there is an Download Protection when I place an order via RegNow?
- Download Protection is provided by RegNow, for more information please visit Save Time and Safeguard Your Purchase with Download Protection. If you don't need it, please remove it from your order.
- What is the "Hardware ID"? Where can I find it?
- The "Hardware ID" is a unique ID to identify a computer, registration key is generated based on the "Hardware ID". below link will help you find "Hardware ID".
Example: How to find Hardware ID
- Both Ape Ripper and Audio Music Batch Converter support APE file conversion, what is the difference between them?
- Audio Music Batch Converter is a file-to-file converter, it can't extract audio tracks from the APE music CD image, if you convert a APE music CD image to MP3 file with it, the whole APE file will be converted to one MP3 file.
Ape Ripper needs a CUE file to extract audio tracks from the APE music CD image file, but Audio Music Batch Converter doesn't need a CUE file.
- What is CUE file?
- CUE file is a text file that defines the way tracks are organized on compact discs and super-audio CDs (SACDs); for example, a CUE file may contain the song name, performer, and length of each track on the disc; CUE files are written in a standard format and therefore are recognized by most CD playback and editing programs.
- Does your software can works under Mac OS?
- Sorry, none of our software can run under Mac OS now.