Super Prize Grid
Retailers, supermarkets, stores, malls, trade shows, parties and games are a perfect place to use a prize grid. With the fun environment it brings to the event, it is a sure way to keep the atmosphere fun and exciting. You can create a prize grid with up to 32 rows and 32 columns, you can add up to 100 prizes with different pictures to the project, the prize picture will show with transition effect after a cell was clicked.
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 is required to run Super Prize Grid, if Microsoft .NET Framework 4 is not available on your computer, the installer will download and install Microsoft. NET Framework 4 automatically, you can also download and install Microsoft .NET Framework 4 from Microsoft before installing Super Prize Grid.
- You can create a prize grid with up to 32 rows and 32 columns (32*32=1024 cells).
- The cell size can be changed in grid. Each cell can be assign a picture.
- Fixed cell is available in grid, clicking a fixed cell can't draw, fixed cell is used to display logo or something else.
- There can be up to 100 prizes in a prize grid project, every prize can be set a picture.
- Set prize quantity, limit prize quantity to a quota.
- Print voucher using default printer, each prize can be set a voucher template.
- Enable transition sound and back music.
- Support to enlarge prize picture after it was drawn.
- 3 transition effects are available.
- Support to add back picture and back video to prize grid project.
- View statistics and detail records.
- Support to export statistics and detail records to Excel file, text file and html file.
- Security password can be set to prevent unauthorized users from seeing prize setting, records.
- Windows XP(SP3)/Vista/7/8/10.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.
- 1G RAM or above.
- 500M disk space or above.
The trial version allows you to draw 50 times.
Single User License (3 activation codes in lifetime, the activation code is hardware locked).
The upgrade is free for registered users.