Batch Rename Pro
Batch Rename Pro is a software that can rename a number of files and folders at the one time, renaming actions are executed by one or more ordered tasks. Each enabled task being executed sequentially from the first task to the last task. The project can be saved as a file for later use. If the file names or folder names are changed by mistake, you can undo the changes to the file names or folder names.
- Rename a number of files and folders at one time.
- Multiple tasks can be added in a project, the program will execute all enabled tasks one by one from the first.
- The project can be saved as a file for later use.
- Specify the target type of task: File, Folder, File and Folder.
- Undo is available.
- Support for adding prefixes and suffixes.
- Remove a number of characters from the start or end of the name.
- Change case of the name.
- Replace or remove specific string from the name.
- Replace name with serial number, or add prefix with serial number, or add suffix with serial number.
- Inserts a string to the specified position in the name.
- Change file extension.
- Windows XP(SP3)/Vista/7/8/10.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.
- 1G RAM or above.
- 500M disk space or above.
Per computer license, lifetime free upgrade.
Online activation is available, activation code will be sent to you automatically by email after payment is completed.